Please note that all sessions are subject to last minute changes and cancellations, due to lockdown restrictions.
We have had confirmation over the weekend of new guidelines. Adults are now allowed back to skating!!
We are now opening the Canterbury venue 8am to 10am on Saturday 22nd May, and Faversham from Friday 28th May.
Last updated – 17 May 21
Where do you skate?
We skate at 3 venues –
- Canterbury College Sports Centre, New Dover Rd, Canterbury CT1 3AJ and
- Ursuline College, Westgate-on-Sea CT8 8LX,
- and with restricted access currently: The Abbey Sports Centre (Abbey School), Faversham ME13 8RZ
All of these venues have FREE parking.
- We recommend that new skaters contact us first so we can give you all the information you need.
- Please let us know if you require hire skates and what size; (go up a shoe size).
- If you do not have your own skates, please check before booking.
- If this is your child’s first-time skating with us, please let us know so we can assess what help is required for them.
Friday - FAVERSHAM
Opening 28th May, including adults
- 6.30 – 7.30PM Club Session – Grade 1 and above (all standards) plus adults
- 7.30 – 8.30PM Club Session – Grade 3 and above
Saturday - CANTERBURY
Opening 22nd May, including adults
- 8.00 – 10.00AM Grade 6 and above and Adults
- 9.00 – 10.00AM Grade 3 and above and Adults
Sunday - URSULINE, WESTGATE
Open for adults 23rd May
- 10.00 – 11.00AM Complete beginners to Grade 3 and Adults
- 11.00 – 12.00AM Grade 4 and above and Adults
- 12.00 – 1.00PM Grade 6 and above and Adults
- Places must be booked and paid for in advance, as numbers are limited.
- The fee for all training sessions is £5 per hour for members. (As of 1st October 2020, non-members will be charged £6 per hour, membership was due in July 2020), hire skates £2.
- Please email to book your place.
- If you or your child do not have your own skates but would like to skate, please email me, as we do have some skates available.
- If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask.